When you join Gudenkauf Corporation, you become part of our team. We don’t take those words lightly. We provide the best training in the industry, work with new equipment, provide top-notch benefits, and value your work/life balance. Have plans for hunting season? Don’t want to miss an important family event? We’ve got you covered.
As Fleet Maintenance Manager, you will use your excellent communication, organization, and multitasking skills to engage your diesel technicians, maintain good morale among your team, and keep construction equipment in service.
- Oversee shop Operations
- Purchasing and maintaining vehicles and equipment
- Deciding whether to lease or buy equipment/fleet
- Registering and licensing all vehicles
- Finding ways to cut costs and maximize profits
- Developing strategies for greater fuel efficiency
- Maintaining detailed records of vehicle and equipment servicing and inspection
- Complying with U.S. Department of Transport laws and regulations
- Scheduling regular maintenance to ensure operational efficiency
- Ensuring strict servicing and maintenance times to minimize downtime and maintain schedules
- Managing and utilizing GPS systems to monitor drivers and track vehicles
- Managing and maintaining a tracking system of tools
- Job duties are subject to change
Support West Virginia as needed
- 2+ years in a logistics management role
- Mechanic background with experience in Diesel Trucks, and Heavy Machinery
- Experience in the construction/ transportation industry
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Candidate will be able to run large projects consisting of 200 plus cable drops and be able to manage a crew of 3 to 10 consisting of cable pullers, installers and technicians. Candidate must be able to plan and execute job plan. They must have a thorough understanding of codes, standards, installation procedures and troubleshooting abilities on both fiber and copper installations. To be considered for the position the candidate must have a BICSI Level 2 or Technician certification. This position will primarily work around Ohio, but some travel and out of state work is required as well. Individuals will be required to pass a preemployment drug test, have reliable transportation, have safety toed boots, lift 50 pounds and not be afraid of heights. We offer health benefits after 60 days, 401k after 90 days and vacation after one year. This is a full-time position. Must be at least 18 years old.
Seeking laborers to join our crews.
Seeking mechanic with experience on diesel and gas engines to work on various construction equipment and trucks. Certified welder and CDL is a plus. Must have own tools and willing to do light travel. Benefits include optional, dental, health, 401K, long & short term disability and life insurance.
A Columbus based utility contractor is now accepting applications for experienced linemen and line crews or individuals having completed lineman school for the Columbus and Dayton area. Class A CDL is a plus. Must be willing to travel. Competitive wages. Benefits package includes 401(k), major medical health insurance, dental, vision, life and disability insurance. Please send resumes to Dave Christian. Call 614-695-4539 or email email@example.com.
Utility Locating Technician
Job Type: Full-time
- Familiarity with electromagnetic multi-frequency locating tools
- Prior locating experience is preferred but not required
- Ability to provide sketches of work performed
- Ability to read utility maps, plans, and as-built drawings
- Ability to work alone or in a team setting
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to pass pre-employment and random drug screens
- Must be able to work extended hours
Fiber Optic Cable Splicer
Looking for experienced Fiber Optic Cable Splicer. Experience with terminating various fiber connectors, splicing fiber using a fusion splicing machine, using an OTDR to test and troubleshoot fiber, and installation of outdoor splice closures. Experience with live fiber circuits preferable. Benefits include optional, dental, health, 401K, long & short term disability and life insurance.
Have experience spotting utilities & operating a hoe? Looking for a better paying job? Columbus area Telephone Contractor is searching for a few motivated operators & laborers who want to become a journeyman telephone lineman. On-the-job training is available for the right people. Do you have what it takes to move into this highly competitive field? If you are a self motivator, call Bill @ 614-488-1776.